This page covers a lot of the articles and stories that have been run on our people at Love Soup and the causes we’re getting along side to support to help communities in need.
A Core Issue
The Homeless problem is everywhere, help the ones that walk the talk Limitless Hope & Love Soup Rotorua. These groups are not only helping fight poverty but also to reduce the crime rate. They bring hope and communites together. There are over 200 homeless in Rotorua alone. A big issue, even in Rodney along the beaches, Gulf Harbour, Silverdale Creek, Orewa Library. Sign our petition for transitional housing to help us fight homelessness.
- “Sharing the Love with Soup” NZ Herald
- Kids Kai Soup in School – Love Soup Tokoroa
- “The Good inside Prisons” – Featured on Seven Sharp
- “Serving up more than just food” from the NZ Herald
- Read About Our Blanket Drive in the Rotorua Daily Post – Warm hearts and blankets for families in need. Last year we helped donate to the homeless & people in need throughout Rotorua, Hamilton and Auckland. Let’s do this again! Can you help in your community?